Monday 2 August 2010

Introducing Winnie the campervan

This is Winnie. Our VW T25 camper. Sadly we need to sell her. I think we just realised our campervan dream to late, or too soon. It would have been fab before we had kids, and with slightly older kids probably an adventure too. It was fun before our second child got mobile. But with a one and a three year old it was beginning to be a bit cramped and chaotic.

Our three year old piped up with 'I love the red campervan, can't we take it too?' as we pulled off in the car ready to join the caravan at the site we are storing it at in the Peak District. I felt a tug of nostalgia. I love her too. She's called Win after my Grandma whose inheritence money I used to fund part of her. But I think Grandma would approve of the caravan too, in fact anything that give us quality family time in the fresh air. Incidentally the concrete and fence backdrop in this pic shows you why we feel the need to escape so much.

So, although it pains me to say it, if you know anyone who is looking to give a very cool camper a home, please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment